BDC_4000: Found multiple objects by search without integrationId
This error occurs when a vendor syncing from NetSuite has the same Vendor ID as more than one vendor already existing in Bill.com. The sync's name matching won't work when duplicate vendors exist.
Locate the duplicate vendors in Bill.com, and either delete one of the duplicates, or merge them into one vendor record.
To find the vendors causing the error take these steps:
- From the Sync Error page, locate the error
- Highlight and copy the Object ID (the long string of numbers and letters listed in the error)
- Paste the ID into the Search field at the top of the page in Bill.com
- Open the listed vendors in separate tabs
- If both vendor profile have transactions, merging is the best option.
- For more information on merging: Merging Objects in Bill.com
- You may also delete one of the vendor records, if it doesn't have any associated transactions.