Bill.com allows the option to send notes to connected Customers within the system.
HOW TO SEND A NOTE
If the customer is connected in the Bill.com Network, a note can be sent to easily communicate when issues arise.
- Where to make the note visible
- If it is a general message, go to the Customer's Details page
- If it is about a specific transaction, locate the eInvoice or eCredit in question
- Enter the message in the Notes section at the top of the page and select Make visible to customer
- Click Send
- Status updates (Sent, Accepted, Approved, Payment Processed, Payment Void) will be visible to connected customers on eInvoices and ePayments. Learn more here:
- If Make visible to customer is not selected, messages left on eInvoices will only be visible to other Bill.com users who work in the account and can view Invoices.
- Tag other users from your Bill.com account in notes for easy communication and collaboration! Just type @, followed by their name. Learn more here
- If a customer leaves a note, you will receive an email notification of the note. Just click Reply in the email, and you will be taken directly to the note within Bill.com, so issues can be resolved quickly and easily.