One of the list elements assigned to this transaction has been deleted. Before you can modify this transaction, you must restore <list item name> (deleted)
An object the transaction is trying to sync cannot be located in QuickBooks Online. This list item name is specified in the sync error (customer, vendor, class).
- In QuickBooks Online, restore the list element referenced in the sync error by following these instructions:
- Go to the Company tab and click Lists.
- Open the appropriate list (Vendor list, Chart of Accounts;Product/Service, etc...)
- Select the relevant deleted report (Deleted vendors, Deleted accounts, etc...)
- Select the item that is to be undeleted.
- (When restoring names) Click the link for Edit Information.
- Clear the Deleted checkbox.
- Save and Sync with Bill.com
If you are unable to restore the list element in QuickBooks Online or if you see the list element and it hasn't been deleted, please contact Customer Support.