Current user or organization does not have valid permissions
This error occurs when either the QuickBooks Online (QBO) account trying to connect to sync is a Sandbox account, or the QBO account was recently upgraded from sandbox to full account.
To resolve this error, disconnect and then reconnect the sync using the new QBO Master Admin's login credentials:
- Hover over the Gear Icon and click Settings
- Under the Sync section, click Setup
- Click the Disconnect button
- Follow steps 1 and 2 again to get back to the Setup page
- Click the Connect button
- Reconnect the sync using the new QBO Master Admin's login credentials
If the error persists, or if an error is received when using the new QBO Master Admin's login credentials, please contact Customer Support.
Note: On Bill Pay accounts, this error can occur if a user deletes or voids a payment in QBO, but the payment cannot be voided in Bill Pay as it has cleared. Contact Customer Support to clear the error.