Parent obj xxxxxxxxx is missing in the accounting side
This error occurs when a transaction is trying to sync to QuickBooks Online (QBO), but an account on the transaction cannot be located in QBO. This can happen because the account was manually deleted in QBO and not in Bill.com, or when syncing with Tallie, and a previously deleted account is reactivated by the Tallie sync.
- If the account should be active and in QBO, please reach out to Customer Support to resync the account to QBO.
- If the account is active in QBO, please reach out to Customer Support to get the accounts connected between QBO and Bill.com
- If the account was erroneously reactivated by Tallie or a user and is in fact supposed to be deleted, re-delete the account in Bill.com and sync.
- If the transaction on the error was a bill or invoice, you will want to re-code the bill/invoice after deleting the account, so the transaction has an active account
- If the transaction was a payment, you will want to void the payment and recreate with an active account. If you are unable or do not wish to void, please contact Customer Support for assistance