The vendor on one of bills paid in this transaction does not match the vendor on that bill in QBO. This could happen because of an incorrect vendor merge in QBO
This error occurs when a vendor is different on the payment than what is on the bill in QuickBooks. This can happen one of two ways:
- The bill was updated in QuickBooks to a different vendor.
- There was a vendor merge in QuickBooks, but not merged in Bill.com, or just made inactive in Bill.com.
There are a few ways that this can be resolved:
- If the previous vendor is still active in QuickBooks, update the bill to the original vendor.
- Select to not sync the payment and manually mark the bill as paid in QuickBooks.
- If there was a merge and you would like the payment to sync over, please contact Customer Service to assist with properly merging in Bill.com.