Bill.com lets companies pay international vendors electronically, making cross-border business payments just as easy as domestic payments.
Save money by paying global vendors in local currencies with competitive exchange rates and no wire transfer fees or intermediary bank fees.
Bill.com consolidates all payment activity into one system. It automates approval workflows for both international and domestic payments, supports controls, and provides audit-ready trails.
Avoid struggling with double data entry. Bill.com automatically syncs with Sage Intacct, Oracle NetSuite, Intuit QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, and Xero.
Simply log in to Bill.com to see the status of all your payments, detailed payment information such as estimated delivery times and remittance information, exchange rates, confirmation, and more. In comparison to some banks, access payment tracking for no additional fee.
$0 wire transfer fee and competitive exchange rate for payments in local currencies. International wires sent in USD are $9.99 per transaction. Bill.com also gives eligible customers who send a high volume of international payments, the opportunity to save more on currency exchange costs. Apply for the Bill.com International Payments VIP program here.
How It Works
Bill.com streamlines the AP process for businesses, supporting 137 countries and 106 currencies worldwide as of November 2019.
See the full list here.
- On the Vendors page, follow the Bill.com prompts to enter the vendor’s address, bank location, currency, and bank information
- Avoid wire fees by opting to pay in a vendor’s local currency
- Click Payables > Bills > New or select a document in the inbox and click New Bill
- Select the international vendor from the drop down. Bill.com will display the currency and current estimated exchange rate
- Add approvers, just as you do for domestic payments
- Send international payments by selecting the bill to pay. For added convenience, opt to make bulk payments
- Hit submit when ready to pay. The bill will appear in Scheduled Payments along with all domestic and international payments
- Under Payables > Payments, click the payment confirmation number to trace your payment