- The new Denied Bills List report for consoles gives console admins a view of denied bills per client
- Overall console summary level data has been added to the Payables Efficiency Insights report, averaging the totals across all clients
- The Payables Cash Details Export report has been updated with a Disbursement Reference column which will be populated with the Reference ID from the payment details page.
- With this release, a new column in the Funds Transfer Detail report shows any foreign payment amounts separate from the USD amount, both in the correct amount per currency.
- Subtotals will still only be in USD since that is how we debit them.
To prevent printing and shipping delays, if an invoice # is longer than 20 characters, we will only print the last 20 characters of the invoice # on a check payment.
If you use Intelligent Virtual Assistant, files classified as logos will now be filtered out and moved to the History tab. These files will not show up in the attachment list of the email sent to your inbox.
If the logo was mistakenly deleted, you can simply restore the file from the History tab.
With bundle 3.1 and later, the jobs field will now sync between Bill.com and Oracle NetSuite. The jobs field will be available on bills if your account is syncing with Oracle NetSuite and has the accounting preference for Jobs turned on.
Business email compromise (BEC) awareness
With Business email compromise (BEC) becoming an increasing threat, we’d like to be able to help you understand this threat and warn you if we see any red flags.
- If a private vendor (a vendor with manually entered bank information) payment is over $10K and there has been a change to the vendor’s bank account information (new bank account) within the past 30 days, we will show a warnings:
- on the vendor record
- when a payer processes a single or a bulk payment
- Warnings suggest double checking the vendor’s bank information, but they do not prevent you from making a payment
- If a private vendor (a vendor with manually entered bank information) payment is over $10K and the email is very new or disposable (meaning the domain or actual email address age is less than 30 days old), we will show the same warning.