User Experience Improvements
New check codes make ePayment sign-up a breeze (Limited Release)
ePayments help you and your vendors get the most out of paying bills with Bill.com, and now your check vendors will be able to sign up for ePayments more easily than ever! We’re rolling out new 6-digit codes printed on checks, so your vendors can quickly and easily sign up to get paid electronically by you. This feature is currently a limited release to new accounts; if you’d like to try it out, set your Bill.com Network profile to “Public”, and contact Customer Support.
Bill.com Mobile App
The iOS app is getting some great new features in an update coming at the end of December!
- Bill.com Inbox
- Quickly and easily view all the documents in your Inbox, upload new ones, and turn them into new bills, invoices, and more--all from your iPhone or iPad!
- Additional Security
- You’re already used to receiving and entering a text or voice security code when performing certain actions in Bill.com—we’re bringing that existing Multi-Factor Authentication to the iOS app, to keep your account safe and secure across all your devices.
- Create and manage vendors
- Add new vendors, edit vendor information, connect with vendors in the Bill.com Network—with just a few taps on your phone.
In mid-December, our Android app will be getting some great new features. Android users will be able to:
- Enter bills
- Scan documents with your phone’s camera, and send them directly to your Inbox
- Note: Android users won’t be able to access the Inbox from the mobile app, but stay tuned! Inbox access is coming soon!
- Manage customers
- Manage items
- Create and send invoices with ease
...with even more features coming in January!
- Track sent payments
- Manage items
- Pay multiple bills at once
NetSuite - List Objects
We now support parent/child relationships between list objects (Customers, Chart of Accounts, Departments, Locations, etc.).