There are a selection of classifications that can be used to manage your Bill.com account:
- Chart of Accounts
To access the Classifications in your Bill.com account:
- Hover on the gear icon and click Settings.
- In Accounting section, click Classifications. (Graphic shows Sage Intacct sync options. Other accounting software will have slightly different options.)
- On the Classifications page, you can click individual links to access the features.
- If the classification is not available, click the Accounting Preferences link (bottom of page). This returns you to the Settings page.
- Under Accounting, click Preferences.
- On the Accounting Preferences page, click Edit icon.
- On the next page, change classification status (Yes/No), as needed.
- When done, click Save.
- The classifications moved to Yes status will display on Settings > Accounting > Classifications page.
- Click on a classification to create new items, and update or delete those that already exist.