This page describes manual procedures for Bill.com Chart of Accounts.
NOTE: To save time, have your list of accounts (and necessary details) available as you enter information.
In your Bill.com account, follow these steps:
- Hover on the gear icon and click Settings
- In the Accounting section, click Chart of Accounts
- On the Chart of Accounts page, click New.
- On the New Account page, enter these details:
- Account Number - number assigned to this account
- Name (required) - Account name
- Type (required) - drop-down
- Parent - if this is a sub-account
- Description - details about this account
- 1099 Category - drop-down