User Experience Improvements
Did you miss our release webinar? No problem! Watch the recording here.
The New Look
Bill.com is getting a fresh new look! It’s clean, modern, and easy to use. A new left-hand navigation bar with a convenient Quick Actions menu makes navigating through Bill.com a breeze—and the new Overview page gives you an at-a-glance view of your money movement.
The new design will be released in phases—we'll start rolling out to Basic accounts in late October, and we’ll ramp up access to existing accounts later in 2017. Keep an eye out for updates, and be sure to register for our September 28 Release Webinar to get a sneak peek at the new design!
Mobile App (iOS)
We’re always working to make the mobile app as complete a Bill.com experience as possible! Lots of great features are coming in this release:
- Create invoices with ease
- Manage items and customers
- Pay multiple bills at once
- Scan documents with your phone’s camera, and send them directly to your Inbox
- Invite vendors to get paid with ePayments, and connect with vendors already in the network
- Access essential actions — Scan to Inbox, Enter New Bill, and Create New Invoice — quickly and easily
Register for our September 28 Release Webinar to see these new features in action!
Instant Bank Verification
We’ve heard your feedback that adding a bank account takes too long, and requires info you might not have at your fingertips. We’ve changed the process so it’s totally pain-free — use your online bank credentials to instantly verify your account and connect it to Bill.com. Now, bank accounts can be set up and ready to use in under 15 minutes!