If a customer has provided their bank account information to you, it can be manually added to the Customer's record.
Add bank account
- Hover over RECEIVABLES, click on CUSTOMERS and locate the customer
- Under Auto Pay Info, next to Payments click Payments Setup
- Select Authorized
- Click SAVE & ADD BANK ACCOUNT
- Click ADD ACCOUNT
- Fill in all required fields and select My Customer has agreed to the Bill Payment Terms of Service
- Click SAVE
Bill.com will initiate a test transaction to the bank account, which will arrive within 1-3 banking days after the bank account is entered.
- The description line on the test transaction debit and credit will have the company name, followed by Bill.com.
- The amount is less than $1.
- If either the debit or credit fails, the bank account will automatically be inactivated.
- If bank information was entered incorrectly the bank account will need to be added again, a bank account can not be edited once saved.