- What is Auto Bill Entry?
- What is CloudFactory?
- How does it work?
- How much does Auto Bill Entry cost, and how will I be billed?
- How do I turn Auto Bill Entry on or off?
- I'm an accountant; how do I turn Auto Bill Entry on for my clients?
- What else should I know about using Auto Bill Entry?
What is Auto Bill Entry?
Auto Bill Entry is a service that extracts bill information from documents in your Bill.com Inbox and turns it into a bill, ready for you to review, approve, and pay in 1 business day.
Auto Bill Entry will be available after our May 6th, 2016 Release! It's a phased release, so you may not have it available right away.
What is CloudFactory?
CloudFactory is a third-party provider that digitizes bills for Bill.com customers. Founded in 2008, CloudFactory uses a combination of the latest technology and an on-demand global workforce to bring production lines into the realm of digital work.
Learn more about CloudFactory and their mission at http://info.cloudfactory.com/bdc.
How does it work?
Here are the details:
- PDFs less than or equal to 10 pages begin processing automatically, as soon as they hit your Inbox, and will be ready for review in 1 business day.
- Note: Auto Bill Entry can process one bill per document
- Use the magic wand to send any image files and eligible documents to be processed—including documents that were in your Inbox before you started using Auto Bill Entry.
- You can take over a document at any time, even if it's already started processing. Just click the "processing" bar on the document, and then click Cancel, I'll add details myself.
- Once the bill is ready to review, it will appear back in your Inbox. We'll send you a daily digest email, letting you know which documents are processed and ready for review, and whether we were unable to process documents. You review the details, and click Save. That's it!
- New vendor, or new vendor details? No problem. Auto Bill Entry gives you complete control. When you review a bill with unrecognized vendor info, you can choose how you want to proceed—create a new vendor, use an existing vendor, or add the new vendor info to an existing vendor.
How much does Auto Bill entry cost, and how will I be billed?
There is no enrollment fee for Auto Bill Entry. It costs just $0.50 per bill processed, and you'll be billed on your monthly Bill.com statement.
And hey—you'll only be charged for bills where Auto Bill Entry does the work. If you take over processing, you won't be charged.
How do I turn Auto Bill Entry on or off?
Auto Bill Entry is easy to turn on and off. When you're ready to start using it, click Learn more on the banner in your Inbox to see more details:
...then accept the Terms and Conditions, and then click Start.
If you'd like to stop using Auto Bill Entry, simply flip the switch at the bottom of the page:
You can turn it back on again at any time by clicking the banner in your Inbox.
I'm an accountant; how do I turn Auto Bill Entry on for my clients?
- Sign into your client's Bill.com account, and click Inbox
Click Learn more on the banner to see more details:
Accept the Terms and Conditions, and then click Start.
Method 2: In your Client Console
- Sign into Bill.com, and click Manage Console
What else should I know about Auto Bill Entry?
Here's what you should know:
- Auto Bill Entry can process one bill per document (10 page maximum). Currently, batch bill processing is not supported.
- Format: PDF only
- If there is more than 1 invoice in the pdf, the document will not be processed.
- Price: $0.50 per bill
- Auto Bill Entry can be turned on/off by anyone with access to the Inbox
- Auto Bill Entry can only be turned on/off from the Next Generation Inbox
- High degree of accuracy...and you have complete control. You get to review and change information as necessary before bills are entered into your approval/payment workflow.
- We'll email you every day with a digest of Auto Bill Entry activity: bills ready for review, documents we couldn't process, and more.
- Foreign currency amounts currently will be ignored. The amount field will be blank for foreign currency bills processed by Auto Bill Entry.