As a small business directed to Bill.com to pay a bill by a vendor, signing up for a free Basic Payables account has tons of benefits. Use the Network to connect with more vendors who already use Bill.com to accept payments online! We offer document storage, bill and payment management, and access to our award-winning mobile app (available for iOS and Android) to pay bills on the go!
Setting up a Basic Payables account
- In the email received from the vendor, click Pay Invoice Electronically
- Create a password, and make the other required selections
- For a free Basic Payables account, select Business
- As an individual/consumer, we recommend selecting Individual
- Agree to terms of service
- Any bills and vendor credits the vendor has already created will be brought in. It may take a few minutes.
The account is now set up to pay bills.
Things to know
The free Basic Payables account can also be used to pay vendors who don't use Bill.com! Contact Customer Support to have the account upgraded. Learn more here: