This is how a vendor will set up their Basic Receivables account when invited to receive payment electronically.
- In the invite email, click Accept Invite. They will be redirected to the Bill.com signup page.
- They will fill create a password
- Click Sign up
- Select whether they are a business, contractor, employee or other
- Fill out some information about themselves or their company, click Continue
- Enter their bank information
- Click Finish
Their free Basic Receivables account is ready to use.
The account will be populated with:
- The 5 most recent open invoices
- The last 5 payments received with all coordinating data
- Invoice the payment was for
- Any credits applied in conjunction with these payments
In some cases, we may need additional information to verify the account. If so, on the Overview page, they will see additional step to complete: Verify your identity to activate your bank account