Bill.com connects with Tax1099 to let you quickly and easily file your 1099 information.
Watch this video for step-by-step instructions on how to connect with, and use, Tax1099. Written instructions are included below.
Connecting with Tax1099
I. Mark vendors as 1099 recipients
- Hover over Payables, and then click Vendors
- Select a vendor, and then click the edit icon
- Select 1099 Vendor
- Click Save
- Repeat for each 1099 vendor
II. Map your Chart of Accounts
- Hover over the gear icon , and then click Settings
- Under Accounting, click Chart of Accounts
- Select one of the accounts you'll be mapping, and click the edit icon
- Select the applicable category from the 1099 Category drop-down menu
- Click Save
- Repeat for each account that needs to be mapped
III. Connect with Tax1099
- Hover over the gear icon , and then click App Center
- Click Tax1099
- Click Connect
- If you haven't used Tax1099 before, create an account here. Otherwise, log in.
IV. Using Tax1099
- Once logged in to Tax1099, select a Bill.com company to import information from.
- Select the tax year, and then click Load Data
- If you've never used Tax1099 before, under Import on the left side of the page, click Bill.com, and import your data.
- Fix any errors as necessary, and try again.
To see Tax1099 in action and learn more about 1099s in general, watch our recorded webinar: Bill.com and Tax1099