For better clarity and more streamlined accounting, Purchase Order (PO) numbers sync to Bill.com on bills and vendor credits that originated from a PO in Oracle NetSuite or Sage Intacct.
How it works
For bills and vendor credits originating from purchase orders, we'll display the PO number as a read-only field.
Additional steps for Sage Intacct
The PO# must be entered into the "Reference Number" field of the bill/vendor credit in Sage Intacct.
Things to know
- To avoid sync errors, bills/vendor credits originating from purchase orders should not be edited in Bill.com. We will display a reminder when you click Edit on any bill/vendor credit originating from a PO.
- If you need to edit a bill/vendor credit originating from a PO, please edit in Oracle NetSuite or Sage Intacct, and not in Bill.com.
- Purchase order numbers can be viewed when adding documents from the Inbox to existing bills, so you can always be sure of the correct bill.
- Purchase order numbers are currently only available for Oracle NetSuite Sync 2.0 and Sage Intacct Sync 2.0.
- Multi-Currency purchase orders are not supported at this time