Connecting your Bill.com account to Hubdoc is easy! To get started:
- Hover over the gear icon, and then select App Center
- Click Hubdoc
- Click Connect
- For new Hubdoc users:
- Fill out your information to create a Hubdoc account:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- Are you an accountant or bookkeeper?
- Agree to Terms and Conditions
- Click Create account
- Sign in to Hubdoc by entering the password you just created, and click Sign In Securely
- For existing Hubdoc users:
- Enter your Hubdoc login credentials
- Click Sign In Securely
If prompted for a token
- In Bill.com, Hover over the Gear Icon and click Settings
- Under Sync, click Tokens
- Name your token and click Save. (Remember the name. You will need it when you authenticate in Hubdoc.)
- The token password is a long string with hyphens.
What happens during the first sync?
The sync transfers between Hubdoc and Bill.com everything that you'll need to pay bills - vendors, bills, PDFs, proper coding, and more.