Our new, free Basic Payables account allows your customers to organize and streamline their Bill.com experience, and get more out of it than ever before. Rather than having to log into multiple Customer Portals (one for each company they pay through Bill.com) to pay invoices, they can now manage their business contacts, connect with companies using Bill.com, and pay bills sent to them through Bill.com, all in one place.
How do my customers sign up?
There are a couple different ways your customers can sign up, depending on how they already use Bill.com:
- My customer has never paid me through Bill.com before.
- No problem! When you send them an invoice, they'll have the option to use the Customer Portal to only pay you, or start a free Basic Payables account to manage and pay all their Bill.com contacts.
- The following articles are resources they might find helpful in getting their account set up:
- My customer already pays me via bank account through the Customer Portal.
- Great! They will see an Upgrade option in the Customer Portal, allowing them to convert to a free Basic Payables account.