Our free Basic Payables account allows customers receiving invoices to organize and streamline their Bill.com experience. Rather than having to log into multiple Customer Portals (one for each company the customer is paying through Bill.com), all business contacts, connecting with companies using Bill.com, and paying invoices sent to them through Bill.com, can all be managed in one place.
How customers sign up
There are two different ways customers can sign up, depending on how they already use Bill.com:
- Customer has never paid through Bill.com before
- The following articles are resources they might find helpful in getting their account set up:
- When an invoice is sent to them, they will have the option to use the Customer Portal to pay only you, or start a free Basic Payables account to manage and pay all their Bill.com contacts.
- Customer already pays via bank account through the Customer Portal
- Customer will see an Upgrade option in the Customer Portal, to convert to a free Basic Payables account.