This transaction is missing 'Vendor' dimension for the Account XXXXX [Select 'Vendor' dimension and save your transaction.This transaction may be grouped with other transactions in General Ledg"
The expense account(s) used on this bill require a dimension, due to a setting in Intacct. You will need to remove the dimension requirement from Intacct and run another sync. This dimension may be Department, Location, Project, Customer, Vendor, Employee and or an Item.
The required dimension will need to be removed from the appropriate account(s).
- In Intacct, hover over General Ledger and click on Accounts
- Locate the account that requires dimension removal
- Click Edit next to the account number
- Under Dimension settings, uncheck everything
- Click Save in the top right corner, and run another sync in Bill.com