COULD_NOT_APPLY: Could not apply XXXX. It may not yet be synced, or it may have been applied by another payment.
This error occurs when a payment is unable to sync to NetSuite because a payment already exists for the associated bill.
Verify that the bill is marked as Paid in NetSuite. To find the bill:
- From the Bill.com Sync Error page, locate the error
- Click the Payment Confirmation number
- The bill(s) will be listed on the payment information page
- Locate the bill(s) in NetSuite, and confirm that they are marked as Paid
- Contact Customer Support to have the payment marked not to sync