From NetSuite to Bill.com
- If a bill is created from a PO, it will sync to Bill.com
- Do not edit the line items of these bills in Bill.com; doing so will unlink the bill from its PO in NetSuite. The Description field for the line item in Bill.com will notify you if the bill is connected to a PO in NetSuite.
- If a bill is partially or fully paid in NetSuite, it will not sync from NetSuite to Bill.com
- If the currency for a bill is not USD (US dollars), it will not sync from NetSuite to Bill.com
- Approval status does not affect what does or does not sync from NetSuite to Bill.com
From Bill.com to NetSuite
- Vendor credits in NetSuite can be classified both in the general section of the vendor credit, as well as the line items of the vendor credit. Bill.com only supports classifications in the line items of a vendor credit.
- When vendor credits sync from Bill.com to NetSuite, the general section of the vendor credit will use whatever is set as the Default Payables classification in the Bill.com Preferences record.
- To make it easier to reclassify these records (as needed), you can create a department, location, and/or class called “Unclassified”, or “Uncoded”, or something similar, and set that as your Default Payables classification. This will allow you to run a report to isolate the vendor credits that need to be reclassified.
- If you are using NetSuite’s “Only Sync Approved Bills/Credits” is checked, vendor credits will not sync to NetSuite unless their Approval Status is Approved.
- When vendor credits sync to NetSuite with this enabled, their status will automatically be set as “Approved” in NetSuite.
- Once a vendor credit is approved in Bill.com and syncs to NetSuite, changes to the approval status will not sync.