The sync with QuickBooks Online eliminates double data entry by automatically sending all your information to Bill.com from QuickBooks Online, and sending back payments made/received in Bill.com.
Here’s how sync can enable you to seamlessly integrate payments in your workflow:
By default, your account syncs automatically, once a day. You can also trigger a sync manually at any time.
Things to Know
- All payments must be made/recorded in Bill.com
- Partially- and fully-paid bills/invoices in QuickBooks Online do not sync to Bill.com
- Bill.com doesn’t sync attachments to/from QuickBooks Online
- Credit Memos do not sync
- Vendor Credit Application does not sync. Manual application is needed on both systems. See Notes and Known Limitations article for more detail.
- Classes will not sync to QBO from Bill.com on AR invoices if classes are not set to per line (instead of one per entire transaction). They will still sync from QBO to Bill.com but not the reverse. See article for a screen shot.