By default, memo fields on checks and ePayments sent using Bill.com are auto-filled with Invoice number and Account number. Customize the memo field to make sure your vendors receive exactly the information they require!
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE THE MEMO FIELD
- Hover over Payables and click Pay.
- Pay your bill(s) as normal, selecting the correct process date(s), payment account, and then click Pay.
- Click Edit Memo Field(s) on the Payment Confirmation page.
- Customize the memo field, and then click Save.
- After saving, the memo field can not be edited
- The Edit Memo Field(s) option can only be accessed from the Payment Confirmation page. Once you navigate away from the Payment Confirmation page, the option to edit the memo fields for those payments is no longer available.
- The memo field has a limit of 70 characters.