- If a bill is paid outside of Bill.com, you should mark it as paid in Bill.com and allow that payment to sync into Oracle NetSuite.
- Recording the payment in Oracle NetSuite first will cause sync errors.
From Oracle NetSuite to Bill.com
- Bill Payments do not sync to Bill.com from Oracle NetSuite.
From Bill.com to Oracle NetSuite
- Bill.com does not support departments, locations, and/or classes on bill payments.
- When bill payments sync from Bill.com to Oracle NetSuite, they will use whatever is set as the Default Payables classification in the Bill.com Preferences record.
- To make it easier to reclassify these records (as needed), you can create a department, location, and/or class called “Unclassified”, or “Uncoded”, or something similar, and set that as your Default Payables classification. This will allow you to run a report to isolate the bill payments that need to be reclassified.