From Oracle NetSuite to Bill.com
- If a bill is created from a PO, it will sync to Bill.com
- Do not edit the line items of these bills in Bill.com; doing so will unlink the bill from its PO in Oracle NetSuite. The Description field for the line item in Bill.com will notify you if the bill is connected to a PO in Oracle NetSuite.
- If a bill is partially or fully paid in Oracle NetSuite, it will not sync from Oracle NetSuite to Bill.com
From Bill.com to Oracle NetSuite
- Bills in Oracle NetSuite can be classified both in the general section of the bill, as well as the line items of the bill. Bill.com only supports classifications in the line items of a bill.
- When bills sync from Bill.com to Oracle NetSuite, the general section of the bill will use whatever is set as the Default Payables classification in the Bill.com Preferences record.
- To make it easier to reclassify these records (as needed), you can create a department, location, and/or class called “Unclassified”, or “Uncoded”, or something similar, and set that as your Default Payables classification. This will allow you to run a report to isolate the bills that need to be reclassified.
- If you are using Oracle NetSuite’s “Only Sync Approved Bills/Credits” is checked, bills will not sync to Oracle NetSuite unless their Approval Status is Approved.
- When bills sync to Oracle NetSuite with this enabled, their status will automatically be set as “Approved” in Oracle NetSuite.
- Once a bill is approved in Bill.com and syncs to Oracle NetSuite, changes to the approval status will not sync.