- All parent customers in a given hierarchy must be accessible by a given subsidiary in order to sync child customer. See Hierarchy Best Practice Example for an example.
- Enabling access for a vendor will cause sync errors when that vendor is updated in Bill.com.
- Vendors with access enabled need to be managed in NetSuite.
From NetSuite to Bill.com
- Customer ID cannot be longer than 20 characters. Any additional characters will be ignored automatically when a customer syncs from NetSuite to Bill.com.
From Bill.com to NetSuite
- For customers of type: Company, Company Name is required to sync to NetSuite.
- For customers of type: Individual, First Name and Last Name are required to sync to NetSuite.