- Bill.com only supports one subsidiary per vendor. If a single vendor spans across multiple subsidiaries, you must make one instance of the vendor for each subsidiary.
- Enabling access for a vendor will cause sync errors when that vendor is updated in Bill.com.
- Vendors with access enabled need to be managed in NetSuite.
From NetSuite to Bill.com
- Vendor ID cannot be longer than 20 characters. Any additional characters will be ignored automatically when a vendor syncs from NetSuite to Bill.com.
From Bill.com to NetSuite
- For vendors of type: Company, Company Name is required to sync to NetSuite.
- For vendors of type: Individual, First Name and Last Name are required to sync to NetSuite.