Did you miss our Release Webinar? No problem! Watch the recording here: September 2014 Release Webinar
Free eInvoicing for your invited vendors
Vendors that you’ve invited to receive ePayments now have the ability to create and send you eInvoices, right from their free Bill.com accounts - they’ll even see a new Homepage when they log in, where they can keep track of open and overdue invoices, and payments received. Vendors will also be able to create or import Customers and Items to aid in Invoice creation, and will have full access to the Bill.com Network, which they can use to connect with other companies that use Bill.com.
Public Profile (Beta)
We are making it easier to promote your business to your customers and vendors! Make your Network profile public, and choose a custom URL which you can add to your website and email signatures, making it easy for your customers and vendors to connect with you so you can pay your bills and get paid via ePayment. You can now also customize your profile by choosing the information you display, and adding your logo! This feature is still in Beta - your feedback is welcome!
We’ve received a lot of feedback since we released the Network tab in our last release, and we’ve made changes based on your suggestions! Now you can:
- Cancel invites - this will be useful if your vendor’s email address needs to be updated after an invite was sent, if you accidentally invited the wrong person or company, or if you simply changed your mind.
- Override pending invitations - sometimes two people or companies may invite each other to connect, and those invitations may cross paths. Now, you’ll be able to accept an invitation request from another company, even if you’ve already sent them an invite.
- Associate vendors or customers with the same company - you may do business with one company, but have multiple account numbers, and therefore multiple vendor/customer records for that company in Bill.com. Now you can connect multiple vendors or customers in Bill.com with the same company from the network.
- Improved matching for the large biller network - You'll now get more accurate results when you click "Set up ePayments" for vendors that may be in our large biller network. We have over 4,000 vendors in our large billers network, including insurance providers like Kaiser, Anthem, and Travelers; phone/utility/cable providers like Verizon, AT&T, Comcast, and PG&E; and credit card providers like Chase and Bank of America.
- Search the Bill.com Network for any business using Bill.com (Beta) - We will soon be enabling the ability to search the Bill.com Network for any business using Bill.com. You can configure your own visibility by choosing whether or not other businesses can discover you, and selecting how much of your business information you would like to display.
Intacct Sync 2.0
We are excited to be releasing Intacct Sync 2.0! The new Intacct sync supports Accounts Receivable, so you can get paid via ePayment or credit card in Bill.com! We also support your Intacct Purchase Order workflow - once your Purchase Orders are converted to bills, they will sync to Bill.com for payment. The new sync eliminates double data entry - work in Bill.com, Intacct, or both! The sync will keep all your information up-to-date. We’ve also made a lot of improvements from the 1.0 sync to keep your workflow smooth, including updated logic to prevent data duplication, enhanced mapping, improved sync error messaging, and much more!
All accounts using Intacct that are created after September 26 will automatically receive Intacct Sync 2.0, and we have a migration plan to move all existing Intacct Sync users to 2.0 within the coming months - our Customer Support team will be reaching out to existing Intacct Sync users to schedule migration appointments.
For more information on Intacct 2.0, click here!
Faster Payments (Beta)
This is one of our most frequently-requested features, and we’re very excited that it’s coming! This release will be the beginning of a beta for expedited payments! Soon you’ll be able to use Bill.com for urgent bills which need immediate attention. We will be offering Next Day ePayments, and checks to US vendors will have UPS Overnight, 2-Day, and 3-Day options, with available tracking.
Flexible Invoice Template Customization
Now, in addition to being able to customize your invoice templates’ item columns, you can also choose to display or hide all other invoice fields, such as Bill To, Ship To, Terms, Sales Rep, Account Number, and more!
We have new calls available for the Bill.com API - now you can email invoices with SendInvoice.json, review pending approvals with ListUserApprovals.json, and retrieve cleared check images with GetCheckImageData.json! Developers can now also build UI to search for large billers by name, account number, and zipcode, and connect/disconnect vendors to the large biller directory.
For more information, please visit the Bill.com Developer Portal.