Use the steps below to delete (or deactivate) an invoice.
Delete/deactivate an invoice
- Locate the invoice in question by:
- Searching for it in the Search bar
- Locating the Customer, and clicking the Invoice number under "Invoices"
- Hovering over Receivables, clicking Invoices, and selecting the invoice in question from the list.
Things to know
- For security and auditing purposes, nothing is ever permanently deleted from your Bill.com account. You can view Inactive invoices by selecting "Show Inactive Invoices" at the bottom of any invoice list.
- Reactivate a previously-deactivated invoice by following these steps:
- Select "Show Inactive Invoices" at the bottom of your invoice list, and click the invoice number
- Click the trash can icon to undelete/reactivate.