Intacct - Incorrect ID or password.
May also say:
Unknown error on sync! (Sync Log message: bdc.kraken.common.exception.NetworkException: Intacct user authentication failure at bdc.kraken.intacct.network.acct.IntacctRequestHandler.sendIntacctRequestV2List)
This error occurs when the login information entered on the Login Info page in Bill.com is incorrect.
The solution for this error varies depending which portion of the login information is incorrect:
- Try logging in to Intacct with the username and password, to make sure what you've entered is correct.
- If you're unable to log in, reset the password.
- Once the new password has been created, re-enter your Intacct login information in Bill.com.
- Confirm the username in Intacct:
- Go to Company > Users
- Locate the sync user, and confirm the name
- Re-enter your Intacct login information in Bill.com
- Company ID
- Confirm the Company ID in Intacct:
- Go to Company > Company Info
- Find the ID in the Company Information section
- Re-enter the Company ID in Bill.com, and click Save
- If the error persists, a single blank space at the end of the Company ID could be the issue. If this is the case, please contact Intacct Support to have the space removed.
- Entity ID
- Confirm the Entity ID in Intacct:
- Go to Company > Entities
- Confirm the Entity ID for the Entity that will be syncing with Bill.com
- Re-enter the Entity ID in Bill.com, and click Save
To update your Bill.com credentials, please do the following in Bill.com
- Go to the Gear Icon and click Settings
- Under sync, click Setup
- Click Disconnect
- Go back and click reconnect and update the credentials