Bill.com allows the option to send notes to connected Vendors within the system.
How to send a note
If the vendor is connected in the Bill.com Network, a note can be sent to easily communicate when issues arise.
- Where to make the note visible:
- If it is a general message, go to the Vendor's Details page
- If it is about a specific transaction, locate the eBill or eCredit in question
- Enter the message in the Notes section at the top of the page and select Make visible to vendor
- Click Send
- If Make visible to vendor is not selected, messages left on eBills will only be visible to other Bill.com users who work in the account and can view Bills.
- Tag other users from your Bill.com account in notes for easy communication and collaboration! Just type @, followed by their name. Learn more here
- If a vendor leaves a note,users with manage bill permissions will receive an email notification. Just click Reply in the email, and you will be taken directly to the note within Bill.com, so issues can be resolved quickly and easily.