- Only unapplied vendor credits sync to Bill.com from Intacct, so you should apply vendor credits in Bill.com.
- Vendor credits must be entered as a negative bill (not an adjustment) in Intacct in order for it to sync to Bill.com
- When you make a payment with the vendor credit, it will sync to Intacct where it gets automatically applied, based on the oldest available vendor credit. If you didn’t use the oldest available vendor credit when applying in Bill.com, you will need to manually update which vendor credit was applied, in Intacct.
- Vendor Credits can sync to Bill.com, but they will need to be applied manually in Bill.com.
- You can opt for ONLY approved vendor credits to sync to Intacct. Learn more here
Have more questions? Submit a request