- Only unapplied vendor credits sync to Bill.com from Intacct, so you should apply vendor credits in Bill.com.
- Vendor credits must be entered as a negative bill (not an adjustment) in Intacct in order for it to sync to Bill.com
- When you make a payment with the vendor credit, it will sync to Intacct where it gets automatically applied
- Vendor Credits can sync to Bill.com, but they will need to be applied manually in Bill.com
- You can opt for ONLY approved vendor credits to sync to Intacct. Learn more here
Have more questions? Submit a request