|Sync didn't complete successfully -- "bdc.kraken.common.exception.NetworkException: Intacct user authentication failure."|
This error occurs when the Intacct login information entered in Bill.com is incorrect, or the sync user has "Enable Two-Step Verification" checked on their User Information tab, but "Web Services Only" is not checked.
Double check that if the "Enable Two-Step Verification" box is checked on the sync user's User Information tab in Intacct, that the "Web Services Only" box is also checked.
If web services only is checked, or two-step verification is off, and the error still occurs, please try the following:
Intacct sync user login information
- Try logging in to Intacct with the username and password, to make sure what you've entered is correct.
- If you're unable to log in, reset the password.
- Once the new password has been created, reenter your Intacct login information in Bill.com.
- Entity ID
- For Single-Entity accounts:
- Edit the login info and remove Entity ID. Entity ID is not required.
- For Multi-Entity accounts syncing at the Entity level:
- Confirm the Entity ID in Intacct:
- Go to Company > Entities
- Confirm the Entity ID for the Entity that will be syncing with Bill.com
- Reenter the Entity ID in Bill.com, and click Save
For more information, see the appropriate sync setup guide for the Intacct configuration, as found in the Intacct Sync 2.0 User Guide.