Chart of Accounts are not syncing from Intacct into Bill.com.
There are several possible solutions when Intacct Chart of Accounts aren't syncing.
- Confirm that you have entered in the correct Company ID in Bill.com.
- First, confirm your Company ID in Intacct: Finding your Intacct Company ID. Then, in Bill.com:
- Hover over the gear icon and click Settings
- Under Sync, Click Status
- Click Login Info
- Review the entered Company ID, and correct, if necessary.
- If you have a Multi-Entity setup, where are the Chart of Accounts maintained/owned?
- Chart of Accounts maintained at the Root Level:
- The sync user needs to be set up at the Root Level. If the sync user is at the Entity Level, please remove the user and create it at the Root Level.
- Chart of Accounts maintained at the Entity Level:
- Make sure you entered the Entity ID in the Bill.com Login Info page. To find your Entity ID in Intacct, click here.
- The sync user may be set up at the Root Level regardless of if you choose to sync to the Root or the Entity level.
- Make sure the sync user in Intacct has all the correct permissions.
Once you have completed the above steps, run another sync.
If the Chart of Accounts still do not sync to Bill.com, please contact Customer Support.