|The bill payment XX cannot be synced because the corresponding bill cannot be found in QuickBooks, or a payment has already been recorded for this bill in QuickBooks.|
Bill payment sync errors in QuickBooks for Windows surface for the following reasons:
- Either the bill had payment applied manually (status "Paid"), or
- The Bill can no longer be found
Payment was recorded manually
Deleting the manually recorded payment from QuickBooks will allow the payment record from Bill.com to transfer to QuickBooks with a subsequent sync.
If the bill can not be deleted from QuickBooks manually, please contact Customer Support so that we can mark the payment not sync.
Bill no longer exists in QuickBooks
- Click the Fix Your Sync link in the Sync Dashboard
- Enter your Bill.com username and password when prompted
- Click "Fix Your Sync" next to the list of sync errors
- Choose the option 'Have Bill.com recreate the bill in QB' and click Next.
Once the sync error's have been fixed, initiate a sync and confirm the payments have successfully updated.
If the sync error's continue, please reach out to Customer Support by clicking "Submit a Request' and choosing to email or chat with us.