Forgot your password?
- On the Bill.com login page, click Forgot Password
- Enter the email address used to login then click Reset My Password
- Click on the link in the reset email; you'll be redirected to the Reset Password page.
Know your password, but want to update it?
You can use the method above...or:
- Log in to the Bill.com account
- Hover over the gear icon and click Settings
- Under You, click Change Password
- Enter your current password once and your new password twice
- Click Save
To change the email address you use to log in, please contact Customer Support.
Your security is important to us! Since we move money on your behalf, we require complex passwords to keep your account safe.
Your password must contain:
- A minimum of 8 characters
- At least one number or symbol
- At least one uppercase letter
- At least one lowercase letter