As of March 13, 2019, to meet compliance regulations, the International check payments feature can no longer be enabled. The International Wire payments feature is available to pay International vendors.
Accounts that already have this feature enabled will not be affected.
Things to know
- PayPal payments can be made to vendors in the US, Canada, UK, India, China and Australia. Learn more about International PayPal Business Payments here:
- $10,000 limit - There is a limit of $10,000 in check payments per day for each vendor
- $1.99 each - Bill.com charges $1.99 for each of these international check payments (to cover the additional processing and mailing).
- Not combined - We do not combine multiple International check payments into one check. Each International check payment will be sent out as its own check.
- Allow 2-3 weeks - International check payments take longer to reach the recipient than US payments. Allow 2-3 weeks of mailing time.
- Select Country - Select the vendor's country by editing the vendor's information and choosing it from the drop down menu. In certain cases, the vendors may have defaulted to US as a country, so it is worth checking to make sure the correct country is selected.
- Bill.com expedited payments cannot currently be used for International check payments.
- Currently, we only support US bank accounts in order to fund international check payments to vendors. Check payments to vendors may be cashed at any bank.
- International check payments are in U.S. dollars.
- For information about voiding a check and any related fees, click here