This error occurs when "auto-numbering" is not selected for Vendors in Intacct and/or in Bill.com there is no ID entered for the Vendor getting the sync error.
Required field 'Vendor ID' is missing.
Required field 'Customer ID' is missing.
- Enter a Vendor/Customer Id by clicking the edit icon on either the Vendor or Customer Details page, then sync.
- If you don't see a Vendor/Customer Id field:
- In Bill.com hover over the gear icon, and then click Settings
- Under Accounting, click Preferences
- Click the Edit icon
- Select "Enter Id Manually" in the Vendor / Customer Sequence Id field
- Click Save
Alternatively, you can select auto numbering in Intacct, by selecting a Document Sequence, for Vendors/Customers.
You can do this in Intacct by going to
Accounts Payable > Configure Accounts Payable > in the Document Numbering section add a value in the Vendors field.
Accounts Receivable > Configure Accounts Receivable > in the Document Numbering section add a value in the Customers field.
For more details on Document Numbering, please contact Intacct Support.