Once a document has been uploaded to the inbox, it is possible to download the document in order to save or print it even before it's been processed from the inbox.
To save or print a document from the Inbox:
Click which document you wish to view. An image of the document now displays on its own page, with four sets of links on the top of the image. These links give you the ability to:
- Change the font size of the document image
- Click one of the three capital As
- Rotate the document image
- Click either the clockwise arrow or the counterclockwise arrow.
- View the original document (this will download a copy to your computer for saving or printing)
- Click Open Document. Once you have opened the original document you will have the option to print or save the document. If the document is a Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or .pdf document it will open up in the appropriate application, depending on your browser configuration.
- Navigate through a multiple page document
- Click either the left or right arrows in the Page tab
Bill.com may not provide the same viewing options for documents that are not in the standard formats of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF.