There is a missing element: "TxnID".
This error occurs when the bill or invoice for the payment listed in the sync error can not be found in QuickBooks. This could happen if the bill or invoice did not sync from Bill.com, or if it was deleted in QuickBooks.
Check the Sync Status page in Bill.com to see what is causing the error.
- If the error is for a payment for your vendor
- Find the bill the payment is for in QuickBooks and delete it.
- Once you have deleted the bill, or if you can not find the bill, contact Bill.com Customer Support and we will resync it to QuickBooks for you.
- Once the bill is synced, the payment will sync and the error will be resolved.
- If the error is for a payment received from a customer
- Find the invoice for the payment received in QuickBooks and clone it, or if you can not find the invoice, create a new invoice and reapply the payment
- In Bill.com, clone the invoice by clicking Invoice Actions > Clone
- Update the invoice and click Save.
- From the Sync Status page, click on the Payment Received and then click the edit icon.
- Apply the payment to the newly created invoice.
- Delete the original invoice.
- Sync. Once the newly created invoice syncs, the applied payment received will sync and the error will be resolved.