- Hover over Payables, and then click Pay
- Here you'll see a list of all unpaid bills. Locate your bill, and click Apply next to available vendor credits:
- Enter the amount you'd like to apply from the credits available. Click Apply to automatically fill the Amount to Apply box(es) with the total amount needed to pay the bills, up to the amount of total credits available.
- Click Continue
- Do you need to let your vendor know the bill(s) were paid with vendor credits? You can do that here. The Yes box will be selected by default; just confirm the email address, and click Save. If you don't need to alert your vendor, uncheck the box before clicking Save.
Things to know
- If the bill was paid in full with vendor credits, it will be marked as Paid, and won't appear on the Pay page
- If there's still a balance, it will appear on the Pay page as Partially Paid.
- The Bill will be paid with credits notification will only show if the bill is paid in full with vendor credits only
- If vendor credits applied partially pays a bill, when the remainder of the bill is paid, the payment notification email to the vendor will list any vendor credits and payment applied