|The given object ID "00000000000000000000" in the field "list id" is invalid|
An invalid list id sync error surfaces when Bill.com is missing a GL Account in the QuickBooks Sync Preferences.
- Hover over the gear icon, then click Settings
- Navigate to Sync > Preferences and click the Edit icon
- Ensure the bank account is correct for both:
- "Accounts Receivables Account in QuickBooks for Windows"
- "GL Account for Bank Account ****xxxx"
- Save the changes
- Run the sync to resolve the errors and please reach out to Customer Support if additional help is needed.