When you add a new company to your Console, by default the first user added to the account will have the role of Administrator.
If you do need access because you will be setting up the client's account but do not want to continue as an Administrator after setup is complete:
- Set up the account.
- Make one of the client staff an Administrator.
- Have this person change your user role.
If you do not need access to the client's account because you are not doing the set up:
- Add a client staff person as the first user.
- This person will be the Administrator.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: you will not have access to their account unless the Administrator adds you as a user.