How to add new client accounts to Console
- Log into your Console account
- Click the Manage Console button
- When the Companies page displays, click Add Client Company
- Enter the requested information in the New Company form
- Note: By default you will also be set as an Admin user on each client company you add
- Check the Bill to check box if you wish Bill.com to charge your firm for the fees incurred by your clients
- Click Save.
By default, the first user of each company newly added to the Console will have the role of Administrator.
Switching between Console and client accounts
- You can quickly move back and forth between your Console and your clients' Bill.com accounts from any Bill.com page.
- Click your name at the top right and select My Companies in the drop-down menu.