Our new mobile app provides a simple and secure way to create, review, approve or deny, and even pay bills on the go!
- Secure access and increased security, with support for TouchID and passcode authentication
- Track information about bills and invoices, including due date, amount due, audit trail of approvers, and more - right from your dashboard!
- Switch easily between organizations/accounts without signing out
- Review notes from your co-workers, vendors, and customers, and get notifications when you've been tagged in a note
- Scan documents with your phone's camera (or upload an existing photo), and process them into bills or send them to your Inbox
- Inbox actions for both Payables and Receivables
- Manage all vendor and customer information
- Add and manage your bank account information for making and receiving payments
- Access key tasks with Quick Actions
- Approve bills from a list by swiping right, and deny by swiping left
- View bill details screen that show all expense details
- Pay bills quickly and easily - you can even pay multiple bills at once
- Make better payment decisions by reviewing digital images of original bills and all attached documents
- Access your payment and approval history
- Invite vendors to join the Bill.com Network, and connect with vendors who already use Bill.com
- Connect with vendors through Network Recommendations
- View detailed payment tracking timelines for bill payments
- Manage Customers and Items
- Create invoices with ease
- Keep track of payments received, and get notifications on your phone when a new payment from a customer comes in
- Can I manage my Accounts Receivables with this app?
- Which devices can run the Bill.com mobile app?
- Do I have to have a Bill.com account in order to use the app?
- I use a free Basic Payables account to pay bills from other Bill.com users. Can I use the app?
- Where can I download the app?
- How do I use the app to approve or deny bills?
- How do I use the app to pay bills?
- Is paying bills with the app exactly the same as with the browser version?
Can I manage my Accounts Receivables with this app?
Yes! You can keep track of open invoices, review invoice and customer details, and get notifications to your phone or mobile device when a payment has been received. You can also manage customers and items, and create invoices easily!
Learn more about using the mobile app for Receivables here.
Which devices can run the Bill.com mobile app?
The mobile app is currently available for the following devices and versions:
- iOS 7.1 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus, and is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later
Do I have to have a Bill.com account in order to use the app?
Yes. If you haven't signed up yet, find out if Bill.com is right for your company here.
I use a free Basic Payables account to pay bills from other Bill.com users. Can I use the app?
Yes, you can definitely use the app! There may be some limitations, though. If you haven't been verified, you can only pay bills from Bill.com users with paid monthly subscriptions. You will not be able to pay bills from the following vendors:
- Basic Receivables users
- Vendors in the large biller network (AT&T, PG&E, Aetna, etc.)
- Check vendors
Want to pay all your vendors with the Bill.com app? Learn about getting verified: Basic Payables and Receivables - Verification FAQ
Where can I download the app?
How do I use the app to approve or deny bills?
Learn more about approving/denying bills with the app here.
How do I use the app to pay bills?
Learn more about paying bills with the app here.
Is paying bills with the app exactly the same as with the browser version?
Yes! The app allows you to pay bills however you'd prefer—one at a time, or in a batch. The app now supports combined payments, so multiple payments to the same vendor, with the same process date, will be combined into one payment.
- Note: Currently, batch payments from the mobile app will trigger multiple email notifications (one for each bill paid), instead of one email. We're working on a fix for this.