- Hover over Network, and click Search
- Enter the search criteria you want to use. You can search for companies using
- Business name
- Ex: Acme Baking
- Business name + ZIP code (this will refine your search results if the business name is a common one)
- Ex: Acme Baking 94132
- Payment Network ID (you will need to obtain this from your customer/vendor directly)
- Click the name of your customer/vendor from the list to visit their network profile page
- Click Connect, and then select how you want to do business
- If they are a new vendor/customer for you, select the new option - we'll automatically add them to your Vendor or Customer list
- If you already have them in your Vendor/Customer list, select them from the drop-down menu(s)
- Click Send
Once they accept your invitation, you will be connected!
If your vendor already uses a free Receivables account to get paid through Bill.com, they won't need to accept your invite - the connection will happen automatically, and you'll be able to start paying them electronically right away!
If your vendors don't use Bill.com yet, you can still send them invitations to connect!
- Search Stop Words: Stop words are common words or phrases automatically eliminated from searches to help improve search results. Our stop words are: LLC, INC, &, and, of, Corp, and Co.
- Search results will show Managed by, so you can trust that you're connecting with the companies you want to connect with.