Whether you're setting up billing for the first time, or adding a new card to use for billing, use the steps below to quickly keep your account information up to date.
Adding a credit card for billing
- Hover over the gear icon, and then click Settings
- Under "Your Account with Us," click Billing
- Click "Add Card"
- Enter your payment information, and then click "Save Customer Profile"
For console accounts
- Go to the Billing tab > Payment Info
- Click on the Add Card button and enter the cc information
- When entering your payment information, some info will be auto-filled; double check to make sure that the auto-filled information matches the billing information for the card you're entering.
- If you already have a card on file, it will automatically be made inactive in Bill.com when you save your new card information. Once a card is deleted/made Inactive, it cannot be reactivated. If you want to use the deleted card in the future, you'll need to enter that information again.